PIT Camp 2017
All Inclusive Camping Trip & Improv Retreat.
PIT Camp: $375.00
**Use Code EARLYBIRD50 for $50 discount until May 1st**
"It's like theater camp... for adults"
Friday June 16th – Sunday June 18th
Camp Baker – Lake Sebago, NY – Harriman State Park
Improvise. Kayak. Perform sketches around a campfire. Eat s’mores. Refine a character. Swim in a lake. Collaborate. Create.
The Two Night/Three Day Camping Trip includes:
- Lodging for 2 Nights in Rustic Cabins at Camp Baker. Cabins have 6-10 beds, a family room, & running water (showers! toilets! sinks!)
- Transportation to & from Camp Baker (just 1 hour away!)
- All Meals Friday 10:00AM - Sunday 1:00PM
- At least 4 Workshops with PIT Instructors
- Campfire Sketch Show with S'Mores
- Improv Jams and Performance Opportunities
- Camping Activities: Color Wars, Hiking, Four Square, Swimming & Beach at Lake Sebago, and more!
The bus to PIT Camp leaves Friday morning and returns Sunday early afternoon. Throughout the weekend you’ll have the opportunity to participate in a variety of workshops (improv for all levels, characters, storytelling, sketch writing, and more), meet, write, play, and perform with similar minded creative people, and explore beautiful and relaxing Lake Sebago.
- PIT Camp is for everyone! No improv-experience is required.
- We’re all adults here. Campers may participate in as many or as few of the group workshops & activities as they’d like.
- Specific Workshops & Instructors TBA. Last year’s workshops included Clown for the Improviser, Character Building, Campfire Sketches, ZEN-Prov, Lady-Prov, and more!
- Camp Baker is 10 minutes away by taxi from the Sloatsburg, NY train station.
Register Early for Discount!
April 16th - May 1st: $325 (Use Code EARLYBIRD50 at Checkout)
May 2nd - June 9th: $375