The PIT is looking to hire Part-Time Administrative Assistants to work with the Operations and Management teams at The PIT & PIT Loft.
Administrative duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with customer relations and box office correspondence
- Assisting with show and class postings on the PIT’s website
- Assisting with artist requests and tech needs
- Assisting with the PIT’s Artistic Team, Classes Team, and the business as a whole
- Helping with special events, ad hoc projects & various administrative tasks for the office
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivational and organizational abilities are used often
Ideal candidates are:
- Interested in learning the ins and outs of a comedy theater and school
- Strong interpersonal/customer service experience, office experience preferred
- Must have a professional phone demeanor and proven client service skills
- Possess exceptional attention to detail and strong follow-up skills necessary
- Ability to hold a high degree of confidentiality and business ethics
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while managing multiple tasks.
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel, Google calendars, WordPress and Google docs – adobe illustrator experience a plus!
- Excited about being involved at the PIT with desire to grow within the PIT community.
- Must be available 12pm-6pm Monday–Friday.
*This is an entry level position with lots of room for growth within the company!