Want to try out improv?
Trying to bone-up on your awesome skills?
Have a monologue/scene you’d like to work on?
TAKE A DROP-IN CLASS!
WHAT ARE THESE?
PIT Drop-In: Improv practices are one-off improv classes for all levels of improviser. Beef-up your current skills or learn what this whole “improv comedy” thing is all about. Each class is specific to the group–our instructors design each class to meet the needs of the students.
IMPROV PRACTICES take place:
Friday Nights (7-10pm)
Saturday & Sunday Evenings (6-9pm)
IMPROV PRACTICES are taught by current PIT Faculty and house team members who have completed the PIT improv program. Each practice is unique and custom built for the students who show up.
Improv Drop-In Instructor Schedule:
|Friday||Mar 13||7-10pm||Donovan Santiago|
|Saturday||Mar 14||6pm-9pm||Lauren Davis|
|Sunday||Mar 15||6pm-9pm||Keith Scoponich|
Simple Studios (134 West 29th St.- 2nd floor, between 6th/7th Aves.)
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
Sign up for the class in person at Simple Studios beginning an hour before the class begins. Classes are first come, first served!
** $20 – Cash Only!**
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Improv practices cap at 16 students, Acting practices cap at 12 students.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before classes. Practice starts promptly.
- Only cash is accepted for Drop In practice.
- Instructors are subject to change without notice.
- All students must bring a government-issued photo ID and be a minimum of 18 years old.