Drop-In to get a taste of the PIT’s improv program, and practice your craft!
WHEN: The PIT’s Drop-In Improv Practices take place every:
- Friday Night (7-10pm)
- Saturday Afternoon (3-6pm)
- Sunday Afternoon (3-6pm)
WHO? Practices are taught by current PIT Faculty and house team members who have completed the PIT improv program. Each practice is unique and custom built for the students who show up.
WHERE? Simple Studios (134 West 29th St.- 2nd floor, between 6th/7th Aves.)
HOW MUCH? **$30 for Citizens, $20 for PITizens with a current PIT Comedy School Student I.D. – Cash Only!**
ALL STUDENTS MUST BRING A GOVERNMENT-ISSUED PHOTO I.D.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Each practice is capped at 16 people.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before classes. Practice starts promptly.
- Only cash is accepted for Drop In practice.
- Instructors are subject to change without notice.
- All students must bring a government-issued photo ID
Friday July 14: Chris Booth
Saturday July 15: Chris Booth
Sunday July 16: Nicholas Thomas
Friday July 21: Chris Booth
Saturday July 22: Chris Booth
Sunday July 23: Jason Specland
Friday July 28: Chris Booth
Saturday July 29: Nicholas Thomas
Sunday July 30: Jason Specland