Drop-In to get a taste of the PIT’s improv program, and practice your craft!
WHEN: The PIT’s Drop-In Improv Practices take place every:
- Friday Night (7-10pm)
- Saturday & Sunday Afternoon (3-6pm)
WHO? Practices are taught by current PIT Faculty and house team members who have completed the PIT improv program. Each practice is unique and custom built for the students who show up.
WHERE? Simple Studios (134 West 29th St.- 2nd floor, between 6th/7th Aves.)
HOW MUCH? **$30 for Citizens, $20 for PITizens with a current PIT Comedy School Student I.D. – Cash Only!**
ALL STUDENTS MUST BRING A GOVERNMENT-ISSUED PHOTO I.D.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Each practice is capped at 16 people.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before classes. Practice starts promptly.
- Only cash is accepted for Drop In practice.
- Instructors are subject to change without notice.
- All students must bring a government-issued photo ID
|Friday||Nov 3rd||7-10pm||Mike Brown|
|Saturday||Nov 4th||3-6pm||Chris Booth|
|Sunday||Nov 5th||3-6pm||Josh Hurley|
|Friday||Nov 10th||7-10pm||Josh Hurley|
|Saturday||Nov 11th||3-6pm||Mike Brown|
|Sunday||Nov 12th||3-6pm||Nick Thomas|
|Friday||Nov 17th||7-10pm||Shawn Wickens|
|Saturday||Nov 18th||3-6pm||Jason Specland|
|Sunday||Nov 19th||3-6pm||Nick Thomas|
|Saturday||Nov 25th||3-6pm||Chris Booth|
|Sunday||Nov 26th||3-6pm||Nick Thomas|
|Friday||Dec 1st||7-10pm||Chris Booth|
|Saturday||Dec 2nd||3-6pm||Shawn Wickens|
|Sunday||Dec 3rd||3-6pm||Mike Brown|