Drop-In to get a taste of the PIT’s improv program, and practice your craft!
WHEN: The PIT’s Drop-In Improv Practices take place every:
- Friday Night (7-10pm)
- Saturday Afternoon (3-6pm)
- Sunday Afternoon (3-6pm)
WHO? Practices are taught by current PIT Faculty and house team members who have completed the PIT improv program. Each practice is unique and custom built for the students who show up.
WHERE? Simple Studios (134 West 29th St.- 2nd floor, between 6th/7th Aves.)
HOW MUCH? **$30 for Citizens, $20 for PITizens with a current PIT Comedy School Student I.D. – Cash Only!**
ALL STUDENTS MUST BRING A GOVERNMENT-ISSUED PHOTO I.D.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Each practice is capped at 16 people.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before classes. Practice starts promptly.
- Only cash is accepted for Drop In practice.
- Instructors are subject to change without notice.
- All students must bring a government-issued photo ID
Friday- Aug 4th: Mike Brown
Saturday- Aug 5th: Chris Booth
Sunday- Aug 6th: Nick Thomas
Friday- Aug 11th: Chris Booth
Saturday- Aug 12th: Nick Thomas
Sunday- Aug 13th: Jason Specland
Friday- Aug 18th: Chris Booth
Saturday- Aug 19th: Jason Specland
Sunday- Aug 20th: Nick Thomas
Friday- Aug 25th: TBD
Saturday- Aug 26th: Nick Thomas
Sunday- Aug 27th: Nick Thomas