Drop-In to get a taste of the PIT’s improv program, and practice your craft!
The PIT’s Drop-In Improv Practices take place every Friday Night (7-10pm), Saturday Afternoon (3-6pm), and Sunday Afternoon (3-6pm) year round. Taught by current house team members who have completed the PIT improv program, are coaches, and love teaching improv. Each practice is unique and custom built for the students who show up.
WHERE? Simple Studios (134 West 29th St.- 2nd floor, between 6th/7th Aves.)
HOW MUCH? **$30 for Citizens, $20 for PITizens with a current PIT Comedy School Student I.D. – Cash Only!**
ALL STUDENTS MUST BRING A GOVERNMENT-ISSUED PHOTO I.D.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Each practice is capped at 16 people.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before classes. Practice starts promptly.
- Only cash is accepted for Drop In practice.
- Instructors are subject to change without notice.
- All students must bring a government-issued photo ID
Friday February 17: Chris Booth
Saturday February 18: Ronny Pascale
Sunday February 19: Ron Hill
Friday February 24: Ronny Pascale
Saturday February 25: Chris Booth
Sunday February 26: Ronny Pascale