In this workshop, you will learn:
● How to use your body as a sharpened tool for improv
● Embody characters physically with the whole body including how they
stand, walk, sit, breathe etc.
● Get in touch with your own mind/body connection and unique
● Create a comprehensive/safe physical warm up and routine to help keep
the body sharp, flexible, and strong
● Learn to use physical movement as a catalyst/inspiration to start a
● Explore space and surroundings fully when onstage in a scene
● Learn how isolations and movement have been key factors in comedy and
storytelling from its origins in commedia dell’arte to ballet d’action
to silent films & vaudeville to today’s modern sketch shows.
● Understand how truth and emotion affect the body and vice versa