* ONLINE SALES HAVE ENDED, PLEASE INQUIRE BY EMAILING INFO@THEPIT-NYC.COM *
It’s like theater camp for adults
Friday July 8th – Sunday July 10th / Camp Baker – Lake Sebago, NY $345.
Improvise. Kayak. Perform sketches around a campfire. Eat s’mores. Refine a character or impression. Swim in a lake. Collaborate. Create.
- 2 Nights at Camp Baker. Cabins have 6-10 beds, a family room, & running water (showers! toilets! sinks!)
- 2 Dinners, 2 Lunches, 2 Breakfasts
- Transportation to and from Camp Baker in Sloatsburg, NY
- Activities like hiking, campfires, s’mores, lake swimming, and more!
The bus to PIT Camp leaves Friday morning and returns Sunday afternoon. Throughout the weekend you’ll have the opportunity to participate in a variety of workshops (improv for all levels, characters, storytelling, sketch writing, and more), meet, write, play, and perform with similar minded creative people, and explore beautiful and relaxing Lake Sebago.
- PIT Camp is for everyone! No improv-experience is required.
- We’re all adults here. Campers may participate in as many or as few of the group workshops & activities as they’d like.
- Specific Workshops & Instructors TBA. Last year’s workshops included Clown for the Improviser, Character Building, Campfire Sketches, Scenework Crash Course, Improvising in Nature, and more!