The PIT (Peoples Improv Theater) seeks a full time Web & Marketing Associate to work with the PIT Theaters & Comedy School, developing and maintaining the PIT’s website and CRM systems, overseeing branding and graphic design, and supporting marketing initiatives across platforms and associated businesses. Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, or 2+ years of relevant experience
- Comfortable working individually and as part of a team
- Ability to quickly create effective digital and print content.
- Problem solver, self-motivated, well-organized and accountable
- Strong working knowledge of Creative Suite – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Experience with HTML, XHTML, CSS design
*If qualified and interested, please email a short note with a copy of your resume and a copy or link to your portfolio to: email@example.com