The PIT (Peoples Improv Theater) is seeking a full time Web & Digital Media Manager to develop, manage, and maintain the PIT’s website, to provide support for the PIT’s IT related systems, and to manage marketing and branding at the PIT.
The Web & Digital Media Manager will support both the PIT Classes Program & PIT Theaters (Striker Mainstage & Underground on E24th St and PIT Loft on W29th St), overseeing our website & CRM systems, and leading the PIT’s marketing efforts, brand strategy, and promotion as a whole and for individual projects.
Duties include overseeing digital media, website development and IT support, as well as managing the PIT’s in venue marketing and design. This position will work closely with the PIT’s management team as well as Artistic Director, Classes Director, and administrative staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, or 3+ years of relevant experience
- Problem solver, self-motivated, well-organized and accountable; comfortable working individually or as part of a team
- Must be able to handle several projects simultaneously with shifting deadlines and priorities
- Strong working knowledge of Creative Suite – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- HTML, XHTML, CSS design
- Experience with Google Adwords & Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager
*If qualified and interested, please email a short note with a copy of your resume and a copy or link to your portfolio to: email@example.com. Salary commensurate with experience.