Hire The PIT to boost Your Business & Inspire the Team!
For 20 years, The PIT has built improv experiences for businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our custom-tailored improv workshops and shows are designed to meet your company’s needs. Bring the power of improv to your team today!
In Person Improv for Business!
Our experienced instructors will guide your team through supportive, creative, and fun improv exercises to bond your team while building valuable professional skills.
In Person Improv Experience Options
Here’s a smattering of the in-person experiences we’ve designed in the past:
- In-Person Team Building Workshops
- Participatory Improv Shows where your team inspires the comedy and gets some laughs
- Improv for Corporate Summits, Conferences, and Off-Sites
- Skill-driven improv workshops like “Nailing the Pitch” for sales teams and realtors, “Active Listening” for customer experience guides, “Creative Generation” workshops for ad teams, “Bias Training” for Doctors and many more
- Pre, During, or Post-Workshop Happy Hour at our sister bar Pioneers
We learned the value of “Yes, And” and were amazed how awesome it felt when everyone built on one idea instead of criticizing it.
“This was the best teambuilding experience we ever had. I can’t tell you how much we enjoyed it.”
“All of us walked away from the session with lessons on how we could foster a more supportive and positive work environment. This includes a more acute awareness of our words, body language, and other tools for intentionally encouraging one another. I was also really impressed by the courage with which our colleagues jumped into the exercise.”
Katy, American Express
Digital Improv for Business!
Our experienced instructors lead teams through supportive, creative and fun improvisation exercises to bring teams together no matter the distance.
Digital Improv Experience Options
- Digital Team Building Workshops for a positive, fresh and unique experience
- Digital Improv Workshops designed to hone specific skillsets including presenting/public speaking, active listening, communication, creative generation, trust-building and more
- Digital Improv Shows where the audience inspires the comedy and laughs along the way
- Digital Summit/Conference Improv Warmups and Workshops
- Improv Zoom bombs to spice up a tedious company meeting
- Improv for Sales workshops for Digital Sales teams
- Customer Engagement Improv Workshops for Remote Customer Relations Experts
- Pitch Development and Persuasion Workshops for Legal and Realty Teams
- Creative Generation and Presenting Workshops for Advertising Teams
“The PIT NYC held an incredible virtual improv workshop for our corporate conference… Through improv, we were able to quickly learn that when we unite and collaborate, we are able to spark creativity and fresh ideas.”
Their energy was contagious and they were able to quickly make the group feel at ease and focus on just having some fun.
Katherine, RedFuse & Colgate
“We benefited from The PIT’s wealth of experience as they guided the team through the art form, from active listening to having each other’s backs. We were able to engage authentically and at an unprecedented level of creativity. This experience provided a refreshing departure from the monotony of virtual meetings we’re so often caught in, and was delivered so effortlessly by the PIT Team. Thank you PIT for all the fun you brought!”
Past Clients include:
NBA, Match.com, Columbia University, Apollo, NYU, Travelex, CapitalOne, Fordham University, Bacardi, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, American Express, UJA Federation of New York, Red Hat, PWC, LinkedIn, Producers Guild of America, Johnson & Johnson, GE Aviation, Prudential Insurance, Dow Jones, Amazon.com, NBC, P&G, Ronald McDonald House Charities, Sony, Rutgers University, Colgate, MacMillan, L’Oréal, NYPD, Mastercard, YouTube, Town of Chapel Hill, Converse, Girl Scouts of America, Foot Locker, Indeed, Warburg Pincus, Peleton, Chanel, Baruch, Phizer, Spotify, ACLU, Forbes, Pinterest, Accenture, eBay, Google, Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors, Crayola, Louis Vuitton, BCG, Grosvenor, The Jane Goodall Institute, Habitat for Humanity, Digitas, Mount Sinai, Jetblue …and even more!